Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/25/2017 5:31:56 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Everything you need.
- Lodge ® Cast Iron Grill Pan $39.95 Add to Cart
- Lodge ® Cast Iron Skillets $12.95 - $32.95 View Products
- Lodge ® Cast Iron 5qt. Dutch Oven $54.95 Ships Free Add to Cart
- OXO ® Silicone Oven Mitt and Pot Holder $12.99 - $19.99 View Products
- Professional Pot Holder and Oven Mitt $9.95 - $12.95 View Products
- Stainless Steel Utensils $12.95 each View Products
Ideas and Inspiration: How To Clean a Cast Iron Grill Pan
- Once pan has cooled, wipe clean using oil and a paper or cloth towel.
- For stuck-on food, scrub with kosher salt and a towel. Wipe clean; then rub with oil.
- For stubborn messes, use hot water and a scrub brush, or boil two inches of water in pan until food lifts off. Dry over high flame for a few minutes, allow to cool and rub with oil.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.