Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/1/2017 3:42:20 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Inspired by classic design, London-based designer Russell Pinch is known for bringing ‘rigorous simplicity and sculptural sensitivity’ to his work. Simple yet surprisingly complex, Pinch’s furniture often references elements of Modernist sculpture, Shaker, Georgian or Scandinavian design, which he combines to create an original, timeless look.
Pinch is passionate about strong shapes and the marriage of engaging form, expert craftsmanship and materials, striving to create work that is ‘considered and comfortable, but also with a definite pulse.’ Together with wife Oona, he recently won the 2013 British Design Award for Best British Brand for their furniture design studio Pinch.
Everything you need.
Ideas and Inspiration: Hanging a Wall Mirror
- Choose a wall on which to hang your mirror. If you determine your wall is backed by drywall rather than masonry, installing drywall anchors is recommended.
- Mark the wall where you want the center to be.
- Measure the space between the D-rings or hangers fastened to the back of the mirror.
- Transfer the hanger measurements to the wall.
- Drill or hammer your hangers or nails into the wall at the spots you marked.
- To ensure the mirror doesn't mark up your wall, apply bumpers along the back bottom corners of the frame.
- Lift and hang the mirror on the wall, making sure all rings on the back are fastened to the wall.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- For indoor use only.
- Heavy item. Make sure anchors are attached to wall securely.
- No screws or wall anchors included.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.