Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/26/2017 2:48:19 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Light and dark tones and a combination of loop and cut piles create a rug with lots of interest to complement all kinds of decorating schemes. Crafted by skilled artisans, the rug also features hand-serged edges to complete its clean look. Crafted of pure wool, this rug will occasionally shed, especially during the first few months, which is easily managed with regular vacuuming.
Shop all solid rugs
Shop all wool rugs
- 100% wool
- Cotton/latex backing
- Rug pad recommended
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Shedding will occur; vacuum weekly to manage
- To avoid damage to your rug, always vacuum with the beater bar off, using a high pile setting
- Made in India
More Rug Items
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.