Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/29/2017 7:51:24 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For outdoor use.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Outdoor fabric is mold, mildew and fade resistant.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- Wash cushions/umbrella covers with mild soap and water; air dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Dry flat.
- Remove or stand wet cushions to aid in drying time.
- We recommend using a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
- To prevent mildew during storage,fabric and furniture must be dry.
- Clean surfaces with a dry or damp soft cloth.
- We recommend the use of our outdoor furniture covers.
- Do not tumble dry.
- We recommend the use of our Indoor Outdoor Fabric Guard.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine wash.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.