Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/23/2017 4:40:43 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
With the rise in home canning and preserving, it's only natural we'd revisit these German classics—keeping it fresh since 1900. Unlike other canning jars, Wecks feature an open tapered shape that's easier to fill and empty, rust-free glass lids (no can opener required), and sealing gaskets that are easy to check at a glance. Jars stack for convenient storage.
- Soda lime glass
- Dishwasher-, microwave- and freezer-safe
- Made in Germany
Everything you need.
- Zyliss ® Paring Knives $9.95 - $10.95 View Products
- Oak Chopping Blocks $29.95 - $39.95 View Products
- OXO ® Good Grips Food Mill $49.99 Add to Cart
- Apple Corer-Slicer with Cover $14.95 Add to Cart
- Le Creuset ® Stainless Steel Saucepans with Lids $114.95 - $144.95 sugg. $150.00 - $195.00 View Products
- World's Greatest Potato Masher $16.95 Add to Cart
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.