Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/29/2015 2:17:26 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
18th Street Dinnerware
Modern and restrained in form, expressive and rustic in glaze. The artisan's hand is authentically reproduced in this stoneware pattern designed exclusively for Crate and Barrel by ceramic artist and designer Kathy Erteman at her 18th Street studio in New York City. A contemporary matte black exterior contrasts the rustic beauty of a shiny, speckled white glazed interior ringed with the subtly raised spiral associated with hand-thrown pieces. A raised clay rim features a sandy glaze that evokes the feel of exposed terra cotta. To capture the artisan look of this dinnerware, Erteman modeled prototypes to true scale by hand with her original glazes as reference for production. In the words of the designer, "When making tableware, I consider design and the rigors of daily use. The spirit of my hand in these pieces is modest, to harmonize with and act as a support to the prepared ingredients."
- Dishwasher-, microwave- and oven-safe to 300 degrees
- Made in Thailand
Everything you need.
- Orb Drink Glasses Clearance $3.97 each reg. $7.95 - $8.95
- Eddy 11 oz. Everyday Stacking Glass $2.95
- Aero 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting $59.95
- Acacia Wedge Server $24.95
- Chemex 8-Cup Coffee Maker $43.95 sugg. $45.50
- Kendari Placemat and Helena Vanilla Linen Napkin $7.95 - $12.95
- Chalkboard Placemat and Liam Grey Stripe Napkin $9.95 each
- Galvanized Iron Napkin Ring $3.95
- Slate Place Card Holders with Soapstone Chalk Set of Four $12.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.