Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/21/2017 1:47:37 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Everything you need.
- Molcajete $34.95
- Marble Salt-Pepper Cellar with Spoon Clearance $6.97 reg. $9.95
- Cole & Mason ® Keswick Salt and Pepper Mills $34.95 each
- FSC Teak Rectangular Cutting Boards with Well $29.95 - $49.95
- Glass Herb Keeper $19.95
- Garlic Keeper $16.95
- Mini Citrus Juicer $5.95
- Microplane ® Grater-Zester $14.95
- Handled 2-Tier Wire Fruit Basket $19.95
How to Use an Avocado Slicer
1. Use the plastic blade to cut through the skin and fruit of the avocado.
2. Stamp the pit using the convenient pitting blades and discard the pit using the hole on the opposite side.
3. Firmly press the slicer into the avocado and pull to slice.
4. Repeat on the other half.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.