Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/22/2014 6:58:20 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Handcrafted from reclaimed telephone poles, the incredible character of these unique tables stems from true distressing by time and nature. The essential beauty is in the imperfections, from knots and drill holes to splits and gouges. Finished with a wing-like beveled edge in a nod to the name, the rustic top rises from a distinctive black iron base that's angled just so. Two perpendicular iron plates carry the line of the legs through the tabletop. Table is finished with sanded edges and a clear sealer and lacquer. Versatile work-surface size doubles as a small dining table.
Details and Dimensions
Phoenix 72" Work Table 72"Wx30.5"Dx30"H
- Top made from reclaimed telephone poles
- Black iron plates and legs
- Clear sealer and lacquer finish
- Seats four as a dining table
- Made in Mexico
Overall DimensionsWidth: 72" Depth: 30.5" Height: 30" Underside To FloorHeight: 27.25" Between LegsWidth: 43"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.