Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/8/2014 2:22:07 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Start a culinary revolution on your countertop with this commercial-quality blender, prized by chefs for decades. The Vitamix does it all: makes smoothies and cocktails, frozen desserts, nut butters and hot soups from raw ingredients in just a few minutes. A +2.2 peak horsepower motor propels the laser-cut stainless-steel ice-crushing blades up to 240 MPH, blending raw ingredients while retaining the vitamins, minerals and enzymes – even the nutritious seeds and rinds of produce. Elegant design features illuminated control panels, soft-grip controls and easy-grip handle. Five pre-programmed settings plus responsive variable speed control and pulse function offer maximum blending flexibility and creativity. A powerful vortex promotes thorough blending, with the help of a patented tamper for use with ice and denser ingredients. Spill-proof lid with removable cap allows for tamping and addition of ingredients during blending. Vibration dampening and enhanced airflow management similar to commercial models dramatically reduces noise. Includes a getting started DVD featuring chef Michael Voltaggio, owner's manual and a hardbound recipe book with over 200 recipes.
Details and Dimensions
Vitamix® 750 Professional Blender. 64 oz. 7.7"Wx9.4"Dx17.4"H
- Heavy-duty plastic base with brushed stainless finish
- Commercial-grade +2.2 peak horsepower motor propels blades up to 240 MPH
- Co-polyester 64 oz. container
- Stainless steel blades
- Item #1944
- All food contact zones are BPA-free
- Five pre-programmed settings
- Variable speed control and pulse function
- Spill-proof Santoprene® lid with removable cap
- Includes BPA-free tamper, instructions, DVD and recipe book
- 7 year warranty
- Hand wash removable parts
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 7.7" Depth: 9.4" Height: 17.4"