Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/22/2013 3:41:16 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Palmetto Chair with Khaki Cushion
The sheltering shape and high back of a traditional wing chair, reinterpreted in woven fiber for an upscale, natural look. Sturdy wood frame and legs support double-walled rattan-wicker construction with a warm antiqued honey stain. A custom textural khaki cushion pads the seat.
Details and Dimensions
Arm Chair with Khaki Cushion. 25"Wx26.5"Dx44.5"H
- Rattan and wicker
- Wood legs and frame
- Light brown finish
- Made in The Philippines and USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 25" Depth: 26.5" Height: 44.5"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Professional upholstery cleaning only. Do not dry clean.
- Dry clean only.
- S: Clean with water-free cleaning solvent only. Do not use water.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- SW: Clean w/H2O based cleaning agents or mild water-free solvent.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth and dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Wrinkles, scarring, and color variation are inherent to leather.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Use natural beeswax regularly to maintain finish.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Do not place hot objects on surface.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.