Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/27/2015 9:32:04 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Ingenious engineering reinvents the soap dispenser with touch-free technology and a powerful pump that maximizes forward flow and minimizes backflow for consistent, speedy dispensing—in just two tenths of a second. Adjustable to your preferred amount of hand soap, dish soap, hand sanitizer or lotion, this health-conscious dispenser is outfitted with a precision sensor for accurate, high-speed activation and a flexible silicone valve that opens and shuts quickly for a fast, steady flow without messy drips. Wide opening assures fast, easy and no-spill refills. Engineered to last for years, this energy-efficient pump runs up to a full year on one set of batteries.
Details and Dimensions
simplehuman ® White Compact Sensor Soap Dispenser. 8 fl. oz. 2.8"Wx4.7"Dx6.9"H
- Heavy-duty plastics and acrylic
- Dispenses touch- and drip-free hand soap, dish soap, hand sanitizer or lotion in 0.2 seconds
- Flexible silicone no-drip valve
- Easy-access controls for instant volume adjustment
- Runs up to one year on four AA batteries, not included
- Hand wash
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 2.8" Depth: 4.7" Height: 6.9"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.