Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/23/2017 5:36:25 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
From her small studio in central Sweden, ceramic artist Camilla Engdahl transforms clay and porcelain into utilitarian sculpture embellished with bright, playful designs. Describing her work as “Nordic and unintentionally retro,” she is nonetheless inspired by the “great expressions and beautiful, bold patterns of the ’50s, ’60s and ’70s.”
Engdahl studied at the School of Design and Crafts in Gothenburg, which laid the foundation for her handcrafted ceramics, each thrown on the wheel or cast by hand. Her surface designs, often bold geometric shapes, bring character and personality to her ceramics. Engdahl finds fun in the challenge of creating practical pieces for everyday use and exploring new uses and forms for them, believing ‘it’s important to be curious—and I am.
Everything you need.
- Cuisinart ® Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt Maker $59.95 sugg. $90.00
- Tovolo ® Ice Cream Storage $14.95
- Aqua Blue Oven Mitt and Pot Holder $7.95 - $9.95
- Set of 2 Waffle-Terry Aqua Dish Towels $12.95
- Blue Bowls $2.95 - $4.95
- Green Bowls $2.95 - $4.95
- Set of 5 Salsa Solid Dish Cloths $9.95
- Set of 5 Salsa Solid Dish Towels $19.95
- Salsa Dos Green Dish Towel $4.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.