Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/11/2014 11:44:41 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Royce Nelson's sleek interpretation of the classic Windsor chair pairs solid teak with the exquisite geometry of black metal tubing. Slim frame lines up a spindled back, curves minimalist arms and squares up legs and base into one. Clean, slatted seat with subtle contours crafts the perfect contrast of warm wood. Versatile updated style pairs well with all kinds of furnishings and lifestyles. Preserve the natural color of teak with our Golden Care Teak Cleaner and Golden Care Teak Protector (sold separately) or allow the wood to weather naturally to a silvery grey.
Details and Dimensions
Berkshire Chair. 20.75"Wx22.5"Dx36.25"H
- Designed by Royce Nelson
- FSC solid teak with water-based finish
- Powdercoated steel
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Protect from inclement weather and freezing temperatures
- Made in Indonesia
Overall DimensionsWidth: 20.75" Depth: 22.5" Height: 36.25" Seat HeightHeight: 18" Arm HeightHeight: 23.25" Seat DepthDepth: 17.5" Width Between LegsWidth: 20.5" Length Between LegsDepth: 21.5"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For outdoor use.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Outdoor fabric is mold, mildew, fade and rot resistant.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- Color and natural veining will vary with each piece.
- Teak will turn a silver grey if not cared for with teak protector.
- Use our Teak Cleaner and Teak Protector to maintain FINISH.
- Care products for teak are available at Crate and Barrel stores.
- We do not recommend using oilbased products to care for your teak.
- Care for nicks and scrapes immediately with Rustoleum.
- We recommend using a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
- To prevent mildew during storage,fabric and furniture must be dry.
- Clean surfaces with a dry or damp soft cloth.
- When using the teak cleaner or protector on the teak frame,
- the non-teak portion will need to be protected to prevent staining
- We recommend using blue painter's tape to create a barrier.
- We recommend the use of our outdoor furniture covers.
- Use in a sheltered area.
- If the powdercoat finish is chipped, the exposed area should be
- sealed to prevent moisture from getting under the paint.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Oceanside locations should use protectant several times a year.
- Cover or store indoors when not in use and/or during extreme
- Store indoors during off season
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Protector.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Cleaner.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.