Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/13/2015 3:39:55 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Based in the nation’s heartland of southern Illinois, Grey Keller is a group of self-taught artists engaged in creating exciting, dynamic designs. Inspired by everything from nature to abstract concepts, they share a common design vision while still maintaining their individual styles.
Grey Keller uses a variety of media—painting, graphic design and photography—to express their view of the world. As one of the members noted, “Finding truth through the expression of design is the primary focus of our collaboration”.”
Tip for Hanging a Print with D-Rings
Everything you need.
- Cleo Table Lamp $329.00
- Clare Antiqued Bronze Buffet Lamp $169.00
- Aquatic Vase $99.95
- Trystan Blue Wool-Blend Rug $499.00 - $1,299.00
- Glint Pendant Light $329.00
- Circlet Stands $49.95 - $69.95
- Elias Orange Wool Rug $349.00 - $999.00
- Geo Decorative Metal Balls $39.95 - $59.95
- Iron Decorative Metal Ball $49.95
Here's more to consider.
- Locust Seed Print $500.00
- Sway I Print $200.00
- Papel con Nudos Print $900.00
- Sunshine and Palm Trees Print $500.00
- Liquid Crimson Print $500.00
- Cyclical Print $450.00
- Intervals Triptych Print $400.00
- Feathers I Print $150.00
- Sky Queen Print $400.00
- Reverie Print $500.00
- Piper Waiting Print $350.00
- Stacks 12 Print $200.00
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
- Hardware not included to attach to wall.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.