Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/17/2014 6:34:27 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only
It's no small wonder that Axis is one of our most popular seating solutions. It offers versatile seating options that sit luxuriously deep and roomy. It offers simple lines to anchor any room—whether classic, modern or a more eclectic mix. And it's extremely livable with a no-fuss microfiber. It's a tremendous value for the quality of construction: the benchmade frame is kiln-dried hardwood, and soft down blend seat cushions have an indulgent wrap in downproof ticking to give it that extra "ahh" factor when you sit down. No small wonder.
Details and Dimensions
Axis Sectional Wedge 76"Wx46"Dx32"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushion is multilayer soy- or plant-based polyfoam wrapped in fiber-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Back cushions are fiber-down blend in downproof ticking
- Flexolator spring suspension
- Square wood legs with a dark cognac finish
- 100% polyester microfiber
- See additional frame options below
- Made in North Carolina, USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 76" Depth: 46" Height: 32" Seat HeightHeight: 19" Seat DepthDepth: 25" Depth: 33"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- SW: Clean w/H2O based cleaning agents or mild water-free solvent.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Fabric protection is not recommended.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.