Get it to the tree on time: Guaranteed Christmas delivery.
Meet the Designer
Carter found his calling when he spotted an iconic, surrealist stool by a late-twentieth century designer on the cover of a design magazine. “It was so beautiful and unique for that time, it made me realize that this is what I want to do.”Shop all Carter McGuyer
Types of Cooking Utensils
- Tongs: Tongs can be used for gripping, grasping, turning and flipping food, making them Ideal for grilling meat, tossing salads and serving.
- Ladles: These deep spoons hold liquids well and are perfect for serving soups, sauces and broths.
- Spatulas: Flip and serve food with a slotted turner-style spatula, or scrape bowls with a rubber scraper-style spatula.
- Whisks: Beat, blend and aerate dry ingredients, sauces, and liquids before or during cooking.
- Spoons: Wooden spoons are ideal for stirring, cooking and sauteing foods. Slotted spoons are excellent for serving foods.