Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/5/2015 11:30:57 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Part of Maija Isola's 1957 nature series, Ruusupuu (translated from the Finnish as "rosewood") is the designer's interpretation of wild angelica found in moist habitats and near lakes and streams. Soft blue vining foliage silhouettes on white in a thirsty cotton jacquard weave that reverses the pattern on the other side.
Details and Dimensions
Marimekko Ruusupuu Hand Towel. 20"x30"
- Designed by Maija Isola in 1957
- 100% cotton
- 550 gram
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low; cool iron as needed
- Do not bleach
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 20" Depth: 30"
- Use only non-chlorine bleach.
- Machine wash cold, like colors, no bleach, gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry low and remove promptly.
- May be dry cleaned.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.