Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/1/2016 4:10:32 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Termed by others as an “organic” artist, Deb Haugen has embraced the term as a way to describe an artistic identity firmly rooted in the close observation of the natural world. Her first exposure to nature’s endless variations was a nearby swamp, which she avidly explored as a little girl. She channeled this fascination into an art career, developing her sense of color and realism at the Otis Institute of Art and Design.
Haugen employs loose strokes of colors and tight repetitive marks in a visual language that communicates nature’s hidden realities, found in the backyard gardens of her homes in Hawaii and California or recalled from travels and memories. An avid gardener and environmentalist, Haugen conceives of her craft in natural terms: “I plant, I dig, I weed, I observe and I create.”
Tip for Hanging a Print with D-Rings
Everything you need.
- Myra Vases $8.95 - $10.95
- Fernley Vases $19.95 - $39.95
- Russo 18"x12" Pillow Clearance $59.97 each reg. $69.95 each
- Marley Aqua Throw $39.95
- Del Mar Hurricane Candle Holder $34.95
- Beach Dear Print $600.00
- Michaela Azure Blue 20" Pillow $44.95 each
- Linden Leaf Green 18" Pillow $19.95 each
- Baxter Lemongrass Green Wool Rug $399.00 - $1,499.00
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.