Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/25/2017 1:52:18 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Everything you need.
- Crawford Cheese Board 36" $69.95 Add to Cart
- Set of 6 Chalkboard Cheese Markers $12.95 Add to Cart
- Soapstone Chalk $1.50 Add to Cart
- Wine Bites Cookbook $24.95 Add to Cart
- Set of 12 Boxed 6" Appetizer Plates $24.95 Add to Cart
- Flat Handle Spreader $4.95 Add to Cart
- Olivewood 4.72"x3.5" Nibble Bowl $10.95 Add to Cart
- French Wine Glasses $4.95 - $6.95 View Products
- Apple Corer-Slicer with Cover $14.95 Add to Cart
Ideas and Inspiration: How to Use a Brie Baker
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Scrape off top layer of white Brie rind with a knife
- Top with chopped and toasted nuts, sliced fruit and a drizzle of either honey or agave nectar. You can also substitute with a homemade jam to sweeten.
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes or until gooey and bubbling
- Serve immediately with bread or crackers
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.