- $38.00 each
- $50.00 each
- Clearance $29.99 reg. $39.95
- Set Savings $27.95 open stock $31.60
what’s trending now
Choosing the Right Beer Glass
When it comes to serving your favorite brew, you'll need the right beer glass. The right beer glass can affect the taste of your drink, and each style has its own benefit for providing the best flavor. Keep glasses next to a drink tub full of your favorite brew during get-togethers.
Types of Beer Glasses
- Tulip—Ideal for IPAs and other hoppy beers, this glass has a tulip-shaped bowl and small stem to activate the flavor profiles of the beer.
- Snifter—This glass is perfect for beers with stronger flavor profiles, as it allows you to swirl your beer to get the best taste.
- Pints—A pint is a cylindrical beer glass ideal for serving a wide variety of beer types.
- Pilsner—This glass has a straighter shape compared to tulip and snifter glasses and is ideal for lighter beers.
- Beer Mug—The handle on a beer mug keeps your hand away to prevent warming the glass, keeping your beer cold.
Whether you choose an individual glass, a beer flight or a full set of glasses to enjoy with friends, you can find the style that best fits your drink. Cheers!