Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/23/2019 8:55:09 PM
For Customer Service, please call(800) 967-6696
Complete the look.
Ideas and Inspiration:What are Wine Glasses Called?
- Red Wine Glasses: Traditional red wine glasses feature a large bowl that helps aerate the wine. A Bordeaux glass, for example, features a large, tall bowl designed for heavier reds. A Burgundy glass has a short, wide bowl to enhance the flavors in lighter reds.
- White Wine Glasses: White wine glasses have smaller bowls than a red wine glasses and feature a less rounded upright u-shape. A Sauvignon Blanc glass is designed for light whites, while a Chardonnay glass is designed for full-bodied whites. Rose wine can always be served in a white wine glass.
Glassware types specifically used to serve wine are called wine glasses. This stemware has a variety of names depending on the type of wine it is designed to serve:
- Flutes: Champagne flutes, have a taller, narrower shape than standard red and white glasses to maintain the carbonation of champagne and sparkling wines.
- Coupe Glasses: Coupe glasses feature distinctive short, wide bowls and have a vintage appearance. Use to serve sparkling wine and cocktails.
- Stemless Wine Glasses or Tumblers: Stemless wine glasses are comprised only of the bowl and do not include the stem and foot of traditional glasses, offering a more casual look for wine tastings and parties.
- Dessert Wine Glasses: The smallest of all stemware, dessert vessels include sherry, cordial and port glasses. The bowl shapes vary depending on the type of wine it's used to serve.
What you need to know.
At Crate and Barrel, we stand behind the quality of our products and want every purchase to be a positive experience. We will do our best to make things right if you are not satisfied.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed). Live botanicals cannot be returned or exchanged.
Stock Furniture, Rugs and Rug Pads
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase upon receipt, you must contact us within 7 days of your delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. All items will be inspected upon return. A restocking fee will apply, starting at 25% of the purchase price, for any items not returned in good condition or outside the stated time frame. For orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Additional Colors and Frames, Custom Furniture, and Personalization
These special-order items are made to your individual specifications; therefore, we cannot accept returns or exchanges. We require a 50% deposit for all Additional Color, Additional Frame and Custom order merchandise. Once you place your order for Additional Color, Additional Frame or Custom merchandise, you have 72 hours to change or cancel. After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable. The 72-hour time frame begins as soon as you place your order and confirm your fabric selection in a store or online. For Personalization orders, the full amount is required at time of purchase; personalized items cannot be returned, exchanged or canceled at any time and are nonrefundable.
Back to Top