Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/24/2017 10:24:30 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Stylish and contemporary Lowe wraps the classic Parsons-style chair in pure color, with a wide range of hues in pebbled, bicast leather. With a roomy cushioned seat and back, it's designed for lingering.
Soft leather in rich shade of chocolate brown covers our stylish, contemporary Lowe side chair to make it the perfect partner to a dining room table or as a comfortable occasional chair. Lowe side chair, arm chair, stool and bench options in a range of coordinating colors and fabrics allow mixing and matching a custom look. Refined yet comfortable with a generous seat, the Lowe leather dining chair's cushioned tight seat and back finished with double saddle-stitching are perfectly proportioned to the frame's slim ebony-stained legs. The Lowe Chocolate Leather Side Chair is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
Take a look at our great ideas for your dining room.
- Solid birch and engineered wood
- Corner-blocked joinery
- Web suspension
- Foam cushioning with fiber wrap
- Legs with ebony finish
- Upholstered in bicast leather with double saddle-stitching
- Designed and tested for use in commercial spaces such as offices, restaurants and hotels
- See product label or call customer service at 800.606.6462 for additional details on product content
- Made in China
We offer standard, express and next day delivery. Check the rate chart for delivery fees.
Earn 10% back in reward dollars1 on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for Lowe Chocolate Leather Dining Chair.
Dimensions for Lowe Chocolate Leather Dining Chair.
More options to choose from:
- Lowe Chocolate Leather Counter Stool $279.00
- Lowe Chocolate Leather Bar Stool $299.00
- Lowe Pewter Leather Counter Stool $279.00
- Lowe Pewter Leather Bar Stool $299.00
- Lowe Pewter Leather Dining Chair $199.00
- Lowe Navy Leather Dining Chair $199.00
- Lowe Café Latte Leather Dining Chair $199.00
- Lowe Smoke Leather Dining Chair $199.00
- Lowe Smoke Leather Dining Arm Chair $299.00
- Lowe Smoke Leather Counter Stool $279.00
- Lowe Smoke Leather Bar Stool $299.00
- Lowe Smoke Leather Bench $299.00
- Lowe Ivory Leather Dining Chair $199.00
- Lowe Ivory Leather Dining Arm Chair $299.00
- Lowe Ivory Leather Counter Stool $279.00
- Lowe Ivory Leather Bar Stool $299.00
- Lowe Ivory Leather Backless Bench $299.00
- Lowe Onyx Leather Dining Chair $199.00
- Lowe Onyx Leather Dining Arm Chair $299.00
- Lowe Onyx Leather Counter Stool $279.00
- Lowe Onyx Leather Bar Stool $299.00
- Lowe Ocean Leather Dining Chair $199.00
- Lowe Red Leather Dining Chair $199.00
- Lowe Persimmon Leather Dining Chair $199.00
Complete the look.
What you need to know.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture and rugs. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. We encourage you to inspect the item upon receipt. If you have a concern or believe there is a quality issue, we will work with you to correct it, in accordance with the policy below. For furniture and rug orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.View Our Return Policy
Stock Furniture, Rugs and Rug Pads
Payment is required in full for in-stock items. For out-of-stock items, we require a 50% deposit to reserve incoming stock and full payment of the balance prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items). You may cancel your Stock order at any time prior to delivery or pickup for a full refund.
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase upon receipt, you must contact us within 7 days of your delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup.
All items will be inspected upon return. A restocking fee will apply, starting at 25% of the purchase price, for any items not returned in good condition or outside the stated time frame.
Proof of purchase is required to issue an appropriate exchange, credit or refund, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail). For your convenience, we will accept the following as proof of your purchase:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Gift Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Gift Packing Slip
- Order Number
- Gift Registry Number
We can also verify proof of purchase by looking up your original receipt using your Crate and Barrel Credit Card or major credit card used at the time of purchase, or the email address used to receive an eReceipt.
Stock Plus Furniture, Custom Furniture and Custom Rugs
These special-order items are made to your individual specifications; therefore, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
Stock Plus furniture can be purchased online; visit a Furniture Collection store for Custom fabric, finish and cushion options (prices vary based on selection).
We require a 50% deposit for all Stock Plus and Custom order merchandise. The balance must be paid in full prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items).
Once you place your Stock Plus or Custom order, you have 72 hours to change or cancel. After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable. The 72-hour time frame begins as soon as you place your order in a store; for online orders, the 72-hour time frame begins once you confirm your fabric selection with a Customer Service representative.
For Stock Plus and Custom orders canceled within 72 hours, an appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
If a Stock Plus or Custom item arrives with a manufacturing defect or damage caused during transit, we will repair or replace the defective or damaged area. If that is not possible, we will arrange an exchange. We reserve the right to determine the best course of action.