Host a Potluck Feast. Our friends at Paperless Post® have created these Friendsgiving email invites just for us (and you). Customize one of our exclusive email designs...free.Choose Free Invite
Tips and Shortcuts
- Maple Pumpkin Butter Create an instant, no-bake pumpkin pie. Fill a ready-made pie shell with Maple Pumpkin Butter and top with fresh whipped cream and chopped pecans.
- New England Cranberry Relish Thanksgiving Tip: Spoon leftovers into muffin batter for a sweet-tart breakfast treat.
- Turkey Rub This fail-proof recipe couldn’t be easier. For an 18–20-lb. turkey, just rub the skin with 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Then generously sprinkle rub over the outer skin.
- Turkey Brine and Brining Bag Plan ahead. It’s best to brine your turkey in the refrigerator overnight for a minimum of six hours. Then rinse bird and pat dry before following your favorite recipe.
- Sweet Pumpkin Pesto Spread this pesto on pizza dough for a fun flatbread appetizer.
- Pumpkin Quick Bread Bake the night before to fill the house with the aroma of cinnamon and spices. Serve for breakfast Thanksgiving morning with hot cider. Or add to the holiday bread basket at dinner.
- Sweet Potato Biscuit Mix Serve warm with cinnamon honey butter.
- After the Feast Soup Mix Leftovers. Need we say more?
Try these new takes on Brussels sprouts, broccoli or butternut squash.
Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics
Fast, Fresh & Green
Cook with Jamie
Get The Download
It’s on us. Get this top-rated cooking app for iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®. Free with redemption code.
Enjoy our favorite cooking app to make your dinner parties the talk of the table. Cook recipes with popular chefs in 30 step-by-step video classes. For rookies and foodies alike.Get The Download
Limited time only. Content subject to availability. Terms apply. © Apple Inc.
More Joy in our Stores
Don't miss the upcoming fun at your local store.
Nov. 10, 12pm–5pm
Join us in our stores as a local chef demonstrates how to properly carve the holiday bird. Get tips for hosting a potluck feast and inspiration from our designers for easy centerpieces.