Love blooms at a charming backyard wedding as family and friends create everything for this special day--from the bride's bouquet to the reception buffet.
Save The Dates
Share the details of your upcoming big day with your choice of 12 customizable Save The Date email designs created exclusively for us (and you) by our friends at Paperless Post®.Choose Free Design
- Membrillo (quince paste)
- Figs in syrup
- Selection of cheeses, such as: Roquefort, brie, Manchego, sharp cheddar, Stilton, goat.
- Arrange selection of cheeses on board. Place honeycomb, figs in syrup and membrillo in small bowls and set out near cheeses. Serve with crusty bread and/or artisanal crackers.
Create a Gourmet Cheese Board
Select a balance of mild and sharp flavors with a side of sweet honeycomb.View Recipe
Recipe for Love
From Chilled Honeydew Soup to Lemon Herbed Roasted Potatoes, our fresh and easy recipes make for a delicious reception.View Recipes
Get The Download
Capture the fun of a 1950s photo booth by creating and sharing vintage-style photo strips with all your friends. Get this top-rated app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Free with Download Code.Get The Download.
Limited time only. Content subject to availability. Terms apply. Apple Inc. ©
His and Hers Drinks
Toast the bride and groom with celebratory cocktails…a sparkling Wedding Rosé Sangria for her and a lime-infused Cucumber Minted Vodka for him.View Recipes
Rosé Elixir for the Bride
- Servings: 8
- Crushed Ice
- 2 bottles Provencal rosé
- 1 bottle (33.8 oz.) sparkling water
- 1 pint raspberries
- Fresh unsprayed (edible) rose petals
- Pour ice into beverage dispenser. Add rosé, sparkling water and raspberries; stir well. Add rose petals and stir gently to mix through.
- Suggestions: Add other summer fruits, such as peaches and other berries, as desired.
Bridegroom’s Cucumber Minted Vodka
- Servings: 8
- Crushed Ice
- 1 bottle (750 ml) vodka
- 2 bottles (33.8 oz.) club soda
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch mint, washed and torn
- Pour ice into beverage dispenser. Add vodka, club soda and lime juice and stir well. Add cucumber and mint and stir again to mix through.
Outdoor FurnitureShop Now
Edit your registry on the go, find products by voice, search and scan new items into your registry right from your iPhone® or Android™ phone with our free Wedding and Gift Registry app.Get The Download.
DIY Favors: Gourmet Gift
Share your favorite loose leaf tea, seasoned salt or potpourri in our Acacia Salt Cellar, and seal with patterned tape.
DIY Favors: Sweet As Honey
Vintage-style canning jars filled with honey make a sweet takeaway.
Pin Down Your Aisle Style
Find more ideas and inspiration to love at our I and Do board, from flowers and food to entertaining and décor.View Ideas
1. Set a Casual Scene.
Mix solid and patterned dinnerware—whatever you have on hand—and layer over a burlap runner. The natural texture serves as an earthy counterpoint to terra cotta. Instead of elaborate centerpieces, cluster bud vases of single seasonal blooms down the length of the table and keep the arrangements low for easy conversation.
2. Bloom Simple and Seasonal.
No need for elaborate centerpieces. Instead, cluster bud vases of single seasonal blooms down the length of the table. Keep the arrangements low for easy conversation.
3. Do Something Unexpected.
Fill bowls with lemons and arrange among the flowers for a sunny burst of color. Fruit breaks up the monotony of the blooms and adds more textural interest. Scatter votives throughout to set the table aglow.
3 Tips For A Natural Tablescape
Blend accessible, seasonal elements to create the perfect backyard reception table.