Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/30/2014 11:57:41 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
American-crafted cabinetry showcases a return to walnut with its lighter mid-tone hue and minimal figured grain. Natural oil and wax finish highlights and nourishes the wood. Desk features a keyboard dropdown, two supply drawers and two file drawers. Stocked with dark antiqued metal hardware; optional matching wood hardware available at an additional cost (see below). Media-storage collection also available.
Details and Dimensions
Walnut Desk. 65"Wx29"Dx30.25"H
- Solid American walnut, walnut veneer and low-emission engineered wood
- Natural oil and wax finish
- Zinc hardware with a natural steel finish
- Four drawers (two storage, two letter-legal file)
- Made in USA
Right Bottom DrawerWidth: 13" Depth: 21" Height: 9.25" Left Bottom DrawerWidth: 13" Depth: 21" Height: 9.25" Center DrawerWidth: 25" Depth: 15" Height: 2.25" Overall DimensionsWidth: 65" Depth: 29" Height: 30.25" Right Top DrawerWidth: 13" Depth: 21" Height: 2.5" Left Top DrawerWidth: 13" Depth: 21" Height: 2.5" Underside To FloorHeight: 29"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Condition periodically with furniture paste wax.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.