Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/20/2014 7:44:40 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
From the celebrated creators of the ever "pupular" Three Dog Bakery, the world's first bakery for dogs, comes a fun-filled collection of easy-to-make meals and treats designed to keep dogs healthy, happy, and drooling from ear to ear. With more than 30 bakeries across the U.S., Canada, and Asia, Mark Beckloff and Dan Dye of the Three Dog Bakery have baked tasty treats for pampered pooches around the world. The 60 recipes collected here focus on simplicity, using human-quality ingredients that can readily be found in the everyday kitchen pantry. You will be able to whip up snacks, such as Biscotti Bites, Yip Yap Banana Snaps, and Labrador Lasagna, so good your dog will beg for more! In addition to the recipes, you will also find health tips, nutritional facts, basic grooming and training information and charming illustrations.
Details and Dimensions
Cooking the Three Dog Bakery Way Cookbook. 7.5"Wx7.75"H
- By Mark Beckloff and Dan Dye
- 160 pages
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 7.5" Height: 7.75"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.