Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/19/2014 10:14:27 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Cuisinart's tradition of innovation and peak performance informs the next generation of food processors, elevating this 12-cup workhorse to Elite status. A 4-cup work bowl nests inside the large 12-cup bowl, each with calibrated measurements and pouring spouts. Add the adjustable 6-position slicing disk and reversible shredding disk and this state-of-the-art processor delivers home chefs all the options they'll need. The exclusive Sealtight? Advantage System maximizes bowl capacity, clean processing and pouring without spills and spatters. Easy on/off locking system operates by simple push-button release. Locking chopping/mixing blades are also provided in two sizes, along with a dough blade. Wide-mouth feed tube conveniently accepts larger foods.
Cuisinart® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Cuisinart® 12-Cup Elite Food Processor. 11.75"Wx11.25"Dx17"H
- Painted ABS housing base
- Copolyester, stainless-steel blade and discs
- Patented locking Sealtight Advantage System
- Adjustable 6-position slicing disk, reversible shredding disk and dough blade
- Pour spout bowl capacity: 12-cup large bowl and 4-cup small bowl
- Wide-mouth feed tube
- Electronic touchpad controls
- On/off locking system with push-button release
- On/off/pulse with blue LED lights
- Clean base with a damp cloth
- All pieces except base are dishwasher-safe
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 11.75" Depth: 11.25" Height: 17"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.