Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/30/2015 4:02:28 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Cuisinart's tradition of innovation and peak performance informs the next generation of food processors, elevating this 12-cup workhorse to Elite status. A 4-cup work bowl nests inside the large 12-cup bowl, each with calibrated measurements and pouring spouts. Add the adjustable 6-position slicing disk and reversible shredding disk and this state-of-the-art processor delivers home chefs all the options they'll need. The exclusive Sealtight? Advantage System maximizes bowl capacity, clean processing and pouring without spills and spatters. Easy on/off locking system operates by simple push-button release. Locking chopping/mixing blades are also provided in two sizes, along with a dough blade. Wide-mouth feed tube conveniently accepts larger foods.
Cuisinart® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Cuisinart ® 12-Cup Elite Food Processor. 11.75"Wx11.25"Dx17"H
- Painted ABS housing base
- Copolyester, stainless-steel blade and discs
- Patented locking Sealtight Advantage System
- Adjustable 6-position slicing disk, reversible shredding disk and dough blade
- Pour spout bowl capacity: 12-cup large bowl and 4-cup small bowl
- Wide-mouth feed tube
- Electronic touchpad controls
- On/off locking system with push-button release
- On/off/pulse with blue LED lights
- Clean base with a damp cloth
- All pieces except base are dishwasher-safe
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 11.75" Depth: 11.25" Height: 17"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.