Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/19/2017 2:25:10 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Ideas and Inspiration: How to Use Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker
- Fill the pot with your food and liquid, remembering not to fill it any more than halfway.
- Close lid, plug in and turn on pressure cooker.
- Choose cooking pressure and time on main screen menu. The cooking countdown only begins after the pot reaches desired temperature and pressure levels.
- When cooking is complete, use either the quick release option or wait for natural pressure release. "Quick release" refers to manually turning valve at top for immediate pressure relief.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.