Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/31/2014 9:31:03 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
For the perfect pour, store and preserve two varietals at once with this state-of-the-art wine keeper-dispenser. Two 50-degree pre-set chilling chambers can be customized separately to your preferred temperature between 7 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Each is outfitted with an aerator to advance the "breathing" process and open up the full bouquet of wines quickly, while simultaneously vacuum-pressurizing contents to delay oxidation (5–7 days for white wine, 7–10 days for red wine). Twenty permanent settings are code by wine type, or you can choose your own. When switched on, the system begins cooling/preservation mode, and automatically stops if no bottle is in place. Designed for use with traditional glass wine bottles with cork tops.
Details and Dimensions
Krups® Wine Dispenser. 16.5"Wx11"Dx19.6"H
- Heavy-duty plastic, metal and electrical parts
- Two 50-degree chilling chambers are customizable to between 7 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit
- Choose manual or one of 20 pre-set temperature settings by wine type
- Not compatible with plastic or screw-top bottles
- LED lights help you identify bottles
- Clean exterior, chilling chamber, rear panel and drip try with a damp cloth
- Hand wash air filter
- Follow instructions for dispensing cartridge cleaning
- Clean glass door with household glass cleaner
- Shorter power cord reduces entangling
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 16.5" Depth: 11" Height: 19.6"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.