Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/8/2014 11:48:42 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Timeless styling and a versatile collection of pieces with glass and wood panel options offer management solutions for every setting. American-crafted cabinetry showcases a return to walnut with its lighter mid-tone hue and minimal figured grain. Natural oil and wax finish highlights and nourishes the wood. Interchangeable door panels easily allow transition from open to closed storage. Cutouts provide plenty of cord management and ventilation. Media console may also be used as a sideboard or for general storage. Console with two towers offers a complete media wall with a total of 14 shelves. Stocked with dark antiqued metal hardware; optional matching wood hardware available at an additional cost (see below). Home office collection also available.
Details and Dimensions
Ainsworth Walnut 64" Media Console and Two Media Towers. 124"Wx19.5"Dx72"H
- Solid American walnut, walnut veneer and low-emission engineered wood
- Natural oil and wax finish
- Zinc hardware with a natural steel finish
- Includes both wood and glass door panels
- Console has six adjustable shelves, each tower has four shelves
- Cord management/ventilation cutouts
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 124" Depth: 19.5" Height: 72"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Condition periodically with furniture paste wax.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Anti-tip hardware is recommended for this product.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.