Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/27/2014 12:30:49 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Celebrate the art and science of tea with this high-tech Japanese tea maker that effortlessly infuses loose and flowering teas with the touch of a switch. Enjoy a relaxing tea experience despite the bustle of modern life. The masters at Hario actually polled professional tea brewers for their tips on the perfect cup. The results were integrated into this refined design: fresh, well-aerated hot water; vertical motion of tea leaves; and a spherical shape for free movement. The Largo encompasses all of these features, as well as the ability to fine-tune your infusion time to your personal preference. Tea moves, unfurls and infuses up to five minutes in the heat-resistant glass bowl; when it reaches your desired strength, simply activate the switch and watch it filter into the lower server, leaving the spent leaves behind. Compatible with Hario's Acrylic Stand with Drip Tray, Range Server and FSC Mahogany Coffee Drip Stand.
Details and Dimensions
Hario Largo Tea Dripper. 5"Wx5"Dx7"H
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Resin lid
- Stainless-steel filter
- Silicone rubber inner holder and base
- Polypropylene switch
- For tea only
- Dishwasher-safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Japan
Overall DimensionsWidth: 5" Depth: 5" Height: 7"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.