Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/1/2015 6:31:35 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Meet the future of meat grilling. On the heels of the first Bluetooth-enabled grilling and cooking thermometer and app for Apple and Android devices comes this convenient mini version. With a sleek design similar to a smartphone, this breakthrough device lets you remotely monitor cooking food up to 150 feet away, secure in the knowledge that you'll be alerted when target temps are reached. It can also be used as a stand-alone thermometer to register heat in the oven, grill or smoker. The app provides a graph that lets you keep track of your cooking, exportable a pdf or csv format. Great for smoker cooking, which involves longer cooking times and is more temperature sensitive. The free app for iPad®, iPhone® , iPod touch® and Android devices is integrated with Facebook, allowing you to upload pictures of what you're cooking right to the iGrill Facebook page. Device lies flat or stands by resting on the magnetic disc.
Details and Dimensions
iGrill ® Mini Thermometer. 1.75"Wx2"Dx1.5"H
- Plastic body
- Dual stainless steel probe
- Braided stainless steel probe wire
- Bluetooth Smart Technology (4.0)
- Compatible with iPad (mini, 3rd generation and newer); iPhone (6, 5S, 5C, 5 and 4S), iPod Touch (5th generation, IOS 7 or newer) and Android (4.3+)
- Battery offers approx. 150 hours of continuous power
- Temperature range is -22 to 572 degrees Fahrenheit
- 150-foot range
- 48" probe cord
- 1 CR2032 coin cell battery required (included)
- Do not submerge in water
- Clean with a damp cloth
- iDevices warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year for the device and ninety (90) days for the probes from the original purchase date
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 1.75" Depth: 2" Height: 1.5"
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.