Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/29/2016 9:13:00 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
More Lodge® Cast Iron Cookware
- Lodge ® Cast Iron Square Panini Press $29.95
- Lodge ® Cast-Iron 5" Mini Skillet $12.95
- Lodge ® Cast Iron 10.25" Skillet $24.95
- Lodge ® Cast Iron 8" Skillet $16.95
- Lodge ® Cast Iron 12" Skillet $32.95
- Lodge ® Cast Iron Wok $79.95
- Lodge ® Cast Iron Deep Skillet $49.95
- Lodge ® Cast Iron 5qt. Dutch Oven $54.95
- Lodge ® Cast Iron Melting Pot $19.95
Everything you need.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Hand wash only.
- Do not soak.
- Dry immediately after washing.
- If washed with detergent or soap, reseason cast iron.
- Highly acidic foods may react with cast iron.
- Reseason by baking vegetable oil into pan at a high temperature.
- If rust forms, scour to remove and reseason.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.