Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/31/2014 5:54:44 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
It is a privilege for Crate and Barrel to present this mid-century icon, designed in 1966 by the modern visionary Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin, founder of the North Carolina furnishings company bearing his name and still family-owned to this day. Prized by collectors and showcased in museums, the Milo chair represents the exceptional 50-year collaboration and close friendship these two modern pioneers began in 1953 with a handful of sketches and a handshake. Made today to the original specifications at the original Thayer Coggin workshop, this timeless classic is genuinely one of the most comfortable chairs you will ever experience. Cool slate top-grain, semi-aniline leather cushions angle relaxed in Baughman's signature flatbar stainless steel frame, bronze-plated with a padded leather wrap at the arm. Almost a half-century later, the only change is a green one—it's now eco-friendly. Milo and Thayer would like that.
After you place your order, we will send a leather swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Milo Classic Leather Brass Lounge Chair 30"Wx32"Dx29"H
- Designed by Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushion is soy-based polyfoam with fiber in downproof ticking
- Back cushion is recycled polyfiber in downproof ticking
- Synthetic webbing
- Bronze-plated steel frame with clear coat lacquer finish
- Upholstered in top-grain, semi-aniline leather with self-welt detail at seat base
- Made in North Carolina, USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 30" Depth: 32" Height: 29" Overall Height With CushionHeight: 32" SeatDepth: 19" Height: 18"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- For indoor use only.
- Wrinkles, scarring, and color variation are inherent to leather.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Protect from heat and liquids.