Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/1/2014 2:23:21 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
It is a privilege for Crate and Barrel to present this mid-century icon, designed in 1966 by the modern visionary Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin, founder of the North Carolina furnishings company bearing his name and still family-owned to this day. Prized by collectors and showcased in museums, the Milo chair represents the exceptional 50-year collaboration and close friendship these two modern pioneers began in 1953 with a handful of sketches and a handshake. Made today to the original specifications at the original Thayer Coggin workshop, this timeless classic is genuinely one of the most comfortable chairs you will ever experience. Cool slate top-grain, semi-aniline leather cushions angle relaxed in Baughman's signature flatbar stainless steel frame, bronze-plated with a padded leather wrap at the arm. Almost a half-century later, the only change is a green one—it's now eco-friendly. Milo and Thayer would like that.
After you place your order, we will send a leather swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Milo Classic Leather Brass Lounge Chair 30"Wx32"Dx29"H
- Designed by Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushion is soy-based polyfoam with fiber in downproof ticking
- Back cushion is recycled polyfiber in downproof ticking
- Synthetic webbing
- Bronze-plated steel frame with clear coat lacquer finish
- Upholstered in top-grain, semi-aniline leather with self-welt detail at seat base
- Made in North Carolina, USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 30" Depth: 32" Height: 29" Overall Height With CushionHeight: 32" SeatDepth: 19" Height: 18"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- For indoor use only.
- Wrinkles, scarring, and color variation are inherent to leather.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.