Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/2/2015 4:57:09 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Crisp clean lines, pale shades of teak, ample open shelf, and all that glass combine to create a light, airy, contemporary living room centerpiece. Lower shelf of handsome hardwood, along with coffee table books and decorative touches, are on full view thanks to framed inset glass top. Peg dowels brace corners, adding subtle style accent.
Details and Dimensions
Structure Rectangular Coffee Table. 51.25"Wx31.5"Dx15.75"H
- Solid teak frame with clear topcoat
- Inset glass top
- Protect from heat and liquids
- Avoid direct sunlight; for indoor use only
- Dust with soft dry cloth, clean glass with glass cleaner
- Conditioning with teak oil not recommended
- Made in Indonesia
Overall DimensionsWidth: 51.25" Depth: 31.5" Height: 15.75" Shelf OpeningHeight: 12" PostWidth: 1.5" Depth: 1.5" Glass Dimensions (Height Mm)Width: 48.75" Depth: 28.78" Height: 8"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- To avoid scratching, do not use a harsh or textured cloth.
What you need to know.
Stock Furniture, Rugs and Rug Pads
- Original Paper Receipt
- Gift Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Gift Packing Slip
- Order Number
- Gift Registry Number