Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/21/2013 10:21:56 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Vitamix® 500 Professional Blender
Start a culinary revolution on your countertop with this commercial-quality blender, prized by chefs for decades. The Vitamix® does it all: makes smoothies and cocktails, frozen desserts, nut butters and hot soups from raw ingredients in just a few minutes. A 2 peak horsepower motor propels the laser-cut stainless-steel ice-crushing blades up to 240 MPH, blending raw ingredients while retaining the vitamins, minerals and enzymes – even the nutritious seeds and rinds of produce. Three pre-programmed settings plus variable speed control and pulse function offer maximum blending flexibility and creativity. BPA-free container creates a powerful vortex to promote thorough blending, with the help of a patented tamper for use with ice and denser ingredients. Spill-proof lid with removable cap allows for tamping and addition of ingredients during blending. Pre-programming feature includes an indicator light that alerts you when the blend cycle is coming to an end.
Details and Dimensions
Vitamix® 500 Professional Blender. 64 oz. 8.75"Wx7.25"Dx20"H
- Brushed stainless steel base
- Commercial-grade 2 peak horsepower; 1380 watts motor propels blades up to 240 MPH
- BPA-free co-polyester 64 oz. container
- Stainless steel blades
- Pre-programmed settings for smoothies, hot soups and frozen desserts
- Variable speed control and pulse function
- Spill-proof lid with removable cap
- Includes tamper, instructions and recipe book
- 7 year warranty
- Hand wash removable parts
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 8.75" Depth: 7.25" Height: 20"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.