Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/30/2014 6:25:18 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Celebrated pastry chef and cookbook author Jenny McCoy has created a series of gourmet baking mixes exclusively for Crate and Barrel, allowing you to create the real McCoy at home. Derived from her book "Desserts for Every Season," this drop-biscuit cobbler mix revisits the much-loved American dessert with delicate almond flavor enhancing your choice of seasonal fruit. Named New York's Rising Star Pastry Chef by Star Chefs in 2012, McCoy has created dessert menus for such noted restaurants as Tom Colicchio's Craft and Emeril LaGasse's New Orleans.
Details and Dimensions
Jenny McCoy's Almond Cobbler Mix. 11.2 oz.
- Enriched wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, natural sliced almonds, sugar, brown sugar, almond flour (blanched almonds), turbinado sugar, organic evaporated cane juice, cornstarch, aluminum free baking powder, sea salt, baking soda, natural flavor and ground vanilla bean
- 12 servings
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Produced in a facility that processes nuts
- You will need buttermilk or heavy cream, unsalted butter and chopped fresh fruit
- Made in USA
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.