Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/3/2015 2:37:47 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Celebrated pastry chef and cookbook author Jenny McCoy has created a series of gourmet baking mixes exclusively for Crate and Barrel, allowing you to create the real McCoy at home. Derived from her book "Desserts for Every Season," this gourmet buckle mix revisits this old-fashioned American dessert with moist yellow cake and your choice of seasonal fruit topped with buttery crumble. Named New York's Rising Star Pastry Chef by Star Chefs in 2012, McCoy has created dessert menus for such noted restaurants as Tom Colicchio's Craft and Emeril LaGasse's New Orleans.
Details and Dimensions
Jenny McCoy's Seasonal Fruit Buckle Mix. 18 oz.
- Enriched wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, sugar, brown sugar, sea salt, cinnamon and ground vanilla bean
- 12 servings
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Produced in a facility that processes nuts
- You will need unsalted butter, eggs and chopped fresh fruit
- Made in USA
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.