Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/7/2015 12:35:47 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Professional mixing power with a commercial-style motor for the home kitchen. The most powerful stand mixer in its family, this high-performance beauty with 14 cups of flour power is able to churn through double batches of bread dough with a Powerknead™ spiral dough hook that replicates hand-kneading. Professional bowl-lift design raises the bowl into mixing position, where a 10-speed slide control gives you just the speed you need from a very fast whip to a very slow stir—all while looking fabulous in its elegant pearl metallic finish.
View all KitchenAid products
KitchenAid® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
KitchenAid ® Professional 600 Stand Mixer. 6 qt. 12"Wx15"Dx16.5"H
- Pearl metallic finish
- All metal construction
- All metal gears
- 575 watt motor
- Durable direct drive, all-steel gear transmission
- 10 speeds
- 6-quart polished stainless steel bowl
- Makes 8 loaves of bread, 13 dozen cookies or 8 pounds of mashed potatoes at one time
- Includes professional wire whip, burnished flat beater, clear two-piece pouring shield, and burnished Powerknead™ spiral hook
- Removable parts are dishwasher-safe
- Made in USA
Item Number: KP26M1XPM
Width: 12" Depth: 15" Height: 16.5"
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.