Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/5/2015 11:40:07 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
All the sizzle of classic cast iron for searing, sautéing, or broiling. Skillet with convenient helper handle is pre-seasoned and ready to cook. Renowned for its superior heat retention, cast iron also keeps its cool to serve chilled salads, desserts and cold dishes.
See it in action to learn how to cook with and care for the classic cookware. Learn more.
More Lodge® available via special order. Please contact your local store.
Details and Dimensions
Lodge ® Cast Iron Skillet. 10" dia. x 2"H
- Cast iron
- Soy-based, vegetable oil coating gives a natural nonstick finish
- Hand wash
- Hand dry immediately after rinsing to avoid rusting
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsHeight: 2" Diameter: 10"
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not soak.
- Dry immediately after washing.
- If washed with detergent or soap, reseason cast iron.
- Highly acidic foods may react with cast iron.
- Reseason by baking vegetable oil into pan at a high temperature.
- If rust forms, scour to remove and reseason.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.