Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/25/2015 7:27:15 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
Our "Italian Cooking Essentials" collection from famed chef and restaurateur Mario Batali expands with a Dutch Oven in red. Each enameled cast iron piece ensures exceptional heat retention and even heating without hot spots. Designed for low-heat cooking, stewing and braising. Close-fitting lid with stainless knob has spikes on the interior for continuous, natural basting (see additional photos). Clean in the dishwasher, with Bar Keepers Friend or baking soda as described below.
Details and Dimensions
Red Oval Dutch Oven. 6 qt. 13"Wx9.5"Dx4"H
- Cast iron with enamel coating
- Cast stainless steel knob
- Especially suited for low-heat cooking
- For stovetop and oven use to 475 degrees
- For use with traditional gas and electric, or ceramic (up to medium heat only) and induction cooktops
- Dishwasher-safe; clean with Bar Keepers Friend; or for stains and more thorough cleaning: pour ½ cup of baking soda into a small bowl. Gradually add small amounts of water to the baking soda, mixing until a paste is formed. Apply the paste to the enamel cast iron cookware and allow to soak for one hour. Use a cellulose sponge to gently scrub the stain from the cookware.
- Made in China
Width With HandlesWidth: 16.5" Overall DimensionsWidth: 13" Depth: 9.5" Height: 4"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.