Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/25/2013 3:31:01 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Kipling Grey Wash Extension Dining Table
Classic lines from the beaded apron to the turned legs let the beauty and integrity of richly grained solid sungkai wood shine in this rectangular dining table. An 18" extension leaf extends the group from six to a party of eight.
Details and Dimensions
Kipling Grey Wash Extension Dining Table. (78"W with 18" leaf); 60"Wx38"Dx30"H
- Solid tropical sungkai wood
- Grey wash, clear protective lacquer finish
- Seats six; eight with 18" leaf
- Made in Indonesia
Overall DimensionsWidth: 60" Depth: 38" Height: 30" With 18" LeafWidth: 78" Floor To ApronHeight: 25.5" Distance B/T Legs (W/Ext)Width: 64" Distance B/T Legs (W/Out Ext)Width: 46" Distance B/T LegsDepth: 26.5"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Store table leaves flat to prevent warping.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth and dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads to protect against chemical reaction
- with finish.
- Surface scratches will occur and can be minimized using "0000"
- extra fine steel wool and paste wax followed by a soft, dry cloth.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.
More Kipling Grey Dining Furniture