Baking Tools & Utensils
Get it now.
Pick up in store.
Order eligible items online and pick up at a store near you. Choose the Store Pickup option at Checkout.Learn More
Meet the Designer
Carter found his calling when he spotted an iconic, surrealist stool by a late-twentieth century designer on the cover of a design magazine. “It was so beautiful and unique for that time, it made me realize that this is what I want to do.”Shop all Carter McGuyer
Fast and Free
Types of Baking Tools & Utensils
- Measuring Spoons: provide precise measurements of small volumes and quantities, usually in teaspoons or tablespoons.
- Measuring Cups: provide precise measurements of larger volumes and quantities, such as cups and quarts. Measuring cups are available for both dry goods and liquids.
- Spatulas: stir ingredients and scrape the sides of bowls
Turners: aid in removing baked goods, such as cookies, from baking sheets.
- Rolling Pins: roll smooth, even layers of dough for pastries, breads and more.
- Whisks: aerate, stir and blend both wet and dry ingredients together to remove lumps in mixtures.
- Sifters and Strainers: Sieve and aerate flour, strain liquids and sauces, and dust sugar onto baked goods.
- Baking Mats: provide a non-stick surface for preparing doughs. They can also be placed on baking sheets for easy cooking and cleanup.
- Cookie Cutters, Presses and Stamps: create uniform shapes and indentations for cookies.
- Pastry Tools: icing spatulas, pastry cutters and pastry blenders aid in preparing cookies, cakes, pies and other desserts.