Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/6/2015 10:30:18 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Unlimited Furniture Delivery for
One Flat Fee
For one low flat fee per trip, we will deliver every piece of furniture in your order regardless of the number of items.
Earn $60.00 in reward dollars* on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for Teak Top/ Natural Dark Steel Base 48x28 Parsons High Dining Table
Dimensions for Teak Top/ Natural Dark Steel Base 48x28 Parsons High Dining Table
More options to choose from:
Here's more to consider:
- Myrtle Top/ Elm Base 48x28 High Dining Table $819.00
- Reclaimed Wood Top/ Elm Base 48x28 High Dining Table $1,289.00
- Concrete Top/ Elm Base 48x28 High Dining Table $989.00
- Clear Glass Top/ Elm Base 48x28 High Dining Table $619.00
- Myrtle Top/ Zinc X-Base 48x28 High Dining Table $899.00
- White Top/ Elm Base 48x28 High Dining Table $709.00
- Reclaimed Wood Top/ Zinc X-Base 48x28 High Dining Table $1,369.00
- Clear Glass Top/ Elm Base 48x28 Dining Table $579.00
- Reclaimed Wood Top/ Zinc X-Base 60x36 Dining Table $1,619.00
- Grey Glass Top/ Dark Steel 48x28 Base Parsons High Dining Table $519.00
- Marble Top/ Dark Steel Base 48x28 Parsons High Dining Table $939.00
- Marble Top/ Zinc X-Base 48x28 High Dining Table $1,119.00
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- TABLE TOP IS RAW (UNFINISHED), SO STAINING IS INHERENT.
- Wipe spills immediately to reduce staining and water marks.
- Protect surface from stains and scratching.
- Use of linens, coasters and trivets is recommended.
- Finisher's Formula (sold thru Crate&Barrel) is recommended.
- Test in an inconspecious spot first and follow mfg. instructions.
What you need to know.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you have a concern or quality issue, we will work with you to correct it. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.View Our Return Policy
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.