Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/28/2014 7:22:06 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Clean simple lines in hot-rolled steel—hand-welded and ground at each corner to create a raw, torched millscale finish—top out in an eclectic mix of reclaimed hardwoods native to Australia. The handcrafted, precisely hewn planks compose a banded spectrum of warm tones and unique textures. Sourced from old ranches, bridges, wharves and even World War II military buildings, these beautiful woods were originally selected for their ability to withstand extreme conditions. Natural weathering exposes varying grains, knots, splits and nail holes that add to the distinct character. Finished smooth with tung tree oil and natural lacquer.
Details and Dimensions
Reclaimed Wood Top/ Natural Dark Steel Base 48x28 Parsons High Dining Table. 48"Wx28"Dx36"H
- Cut and welded natural dark tubular steel with torched millscale finish at corners
- Clear powdercoat finish on base
- 100% reclaimed wood tabletop with tung tree oil and lacquer finish
- Seats four
- Do not leave spills unattended
- Wipe with damp cloth and dry
- Made in Indonesia and China
Floor To ApronHeight: 32.5" Overall DimensionsWidth: 48" Depth: 28" Height: 36"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Do not use waxes in the form of liquids, aerosols, or sprays.