Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/21/2013 6:15:37 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Span White Gateleg Dining Table
An ingenious classic for modern times, our slender gateleg table opens to a generous 65½" wide accommodate up to four guests, then folds up to a slim 9½" wide to stow away until your next gathering. Compact design can also function as a sleek console against a wall. Wood construction with an oak veneer tabletop and semigloss white lacquer finish.
Important operational instructions (PDF format).
Details and Dimensions
Span White Table. (9.5"W folded); 65.5"Wx36"Dx30.5"H
- Tabletop is oak veneer and low-emission engineered wood with solid rubberwood edge banding
- Frame and legs are sustainable solid rubberwood
- Semigloss white lacquer finish
- Seats up to four
- Made in China
Overall Dimensions-OpenWidth: 65.5" Depth: 36" Height: 30.5" Overall Dimensions-ClosedWidth: 9.5" Depth: 36" Height: 30.5"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth and dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads to protect against chemical reaction
- with finish.
- Surface scratches will occur and can be minimized using "0000"
- extra fine steel wool and paste wax followed by a soft, dry cloth.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.