Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/23/2017 11:33:54 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Robert Welch’s career got off to a humble start in the beautiful English Cotswolds, in a tiny dorm-style room with a bed and a drawing board in an old silk mill in the market town of Chipping Campden. The British designer was greatly influenced by the functionality and clean lines of Scandinavian modernism during his years at the Royal College of Arts in the mid 1950s, and Welch went on to become an iconic name for thoughtfully designed, affordable stainless steel flatware. His designs have been collected by major museums around the world.
After Robert Welch’s death in 2000, two of his children, Rupert and Alice, took the reins of the company, which now occupies the entire top floor of that same 200-year-old stone building. Today, even as Robert Welch designers work in a setting steeped in history, they use new technology such as 3D printers to carefully hone their product designs. With a miniscule adjustment to a curve here or a handle thickness there, they create elegant utensils with just the right weight and balance to feel perfectly natural in the hand. “Design was a part of every day when Rupert and I were little,” says Alice Welch. “Dad used to bring home prototypes for us to test and review; you never knew what was going to appear next.”
More Caesna Mirror Flatware
- Caesna Mirror Children's 3-Piece Flatware Place Setting $19.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Dinner Knife $10.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Dinner Fork $9.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Dinner Spoon $9.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Salad Fork $8.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Teaspoon $8.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Mustard Spoon $2.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Coffee Spoon $3.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Grapefruit Spoon $4.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Spreader $4.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Canape Fork $3.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Spork $5.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Olive Spoon $8.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Iced Tea Spoon $4.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Sauce Ladle $18.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Serving Fork $18.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Serving Spoon $18.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Slotted Serving Spoon $18.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Wide Serving Spoon $18.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Round Soup Spoon $5.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Soup Ladle $49.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Scoop $24.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Cake Knife $14.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Pastry Server $18.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Sugar Tongs $7.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Ice Tongs $14.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror Serving Tongs $18.95 Add to Cart
- Caesna Mirror 2-Piece Carving Set $129.95 Add to Cart
Everything you need.
- Marin White Dinnerware $4.95 - $154.95 View Products
- Wood Dot Placemat $12.95 Ships Free Add to Cart
- Marin White Serving Bowls $29.95 - $39.95 View Products
- Crawford Cheese Board 36" $69.95 Add to Cart
- Nattie Wine Glasses $3.95 each View Products
- Crawford Bowls $14.95 - $49.95 View Products
- Helena Dark Natural Linen Dinner Napkin $7.95 Ships Free Add to Cart
- Adra Vase $39.95 Add to Cart
- Rati Vase $24.95 Add to Cart
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.