Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/24/2017 12:39:23 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Lauren Adams creates abstract paintings that are minimalist but expressive in style. Nature themes, particularly water and its presence in the landscape, comprise a large part of her output. Working in acrylics, she soaks and stains her canvases, allowing the paint to flow in emulation of water’s organic rhythm and transformative nature.
Adams holds an interdisciplinary bachelor’s degree in studio art and French from Fairmont State University as well as a bachelor of fine arts degree in visual art from West Virginia University. Adams’ work can be found in private and public collections around the world. Based in West Virginia, she has shown her work at numerous regional galleries.
Everything you need.
- Turquoise Assemblage Print $800.00 Add to Cart
- Shelby Blue Throw Clearance $44.97 reg. $59.95 Add to Cart
- Landyn Blue Chunky Knit Throw $69.95 Add to Cart
- Windsor Midnight Curtains $119.00 - $139.00 Ships Free View Products
- Jelena Indigo Blue Ceramic Vase $49.95 Add to Cart
- Rope Indigo Blue Ceramic Vase $29.95 Add to Cart
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.